Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Special Needs In My City conducts monthly parent support meetings in Modesto, CA, generally on the last Thursdays of the month. Some of the meetings are broadcasted live on Facebook in our closed parent support group. (FB: Special Needs In My City Parents)
If dates change due to guest speaker availability, we’ll post an update on this page. We’ll have amazing guest speakers with significant experience in addressing various issues affecting special needs families.
Location: In Modesto, CA or Online
If you’re a special needs parent or caregiver and interested in attending the meetings,
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Support Meeting Dates in 2019:
- January 31, 2019 (Guest Speaker: Ryan Wilson, Transition Coordinator, Wayfinders Program, Fresno State)
- February 28, 2019 (Guest Speaker: Diane Nevins, Occupational Therapist with 30 years of experience from California Children Services, CCS) Online and In Person.
- March 7, 2019 (Guest Speaker: Debbie Johnson, Without Permission: Topic: Awareness of human trafficking among special needs population) Online and In Person meeting
- April 25, 2019 (Parents Share: new special needs resources and supports and SNIMC Website and upcoming programs.) In person meeting.
- May 30, 2019 (Guest Speaker: Sarah Cook, Haven’s Women Center of Stanislaus: Topic: Boundaries for Children) ONLINE: Facebook LIVE
- No meeting in June.
- July 25, 2019
- August 29, 2019
- September 26, 2019
- October 24, 2019
- November 14, 2019
- December 12, 2019
To find out about community resources, events and more, become a member:
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.